Kabir

Kabir

Saturday, September 25, 2010

palwin ohh palwin

after palwin commented on the post i realized my thank u to her lacked what it had on FB and so here it is:
she was so awesomely helpful, being the mighties phenji for our kids session. palwin was the one who would run down to get the supplies; more pencils, paper, scissors, magic markers, u name it. she was the one I would turn to for something during the lectures - yes, when the kids made their mala bracelets, she was the one helping them tie them, and I asked her to help me too =P
since my hands were oily. (but in the end i did some thanks to my talons ;D ) well palwin, for all that and more (just being a sweetie) thnks babe. ur a darling. (but u gotta talk more la bebeh!) hehehe..muaxx.tc n God bless =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was my pleasure to help...

i had a lot of fun...

dont worry the more u know me u will realise i dont stop talking

~~ palwin ~~

Ash said...

hehehehe i luv it =D