Kabir

Kabir

Saturday, October 9, 2010

lab.work.

allrite.i've just put a different video on my video tab. its a lovely track from Asa di Vaar, and the shabad is written by Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji about women.
anyway, the reason I'm actually typing away here is that I couldnt carry out the planned labwork today =( its one of those parameters I was dreading to do, and after getting up early and heading to lab, I started with the little things to do; soaking the sampling bottles, getting the reagent ready and weighing crucibles etc. Then it is sad to determine that in order to get accurate readings the scales at the other (closed) lab should be used and my new samples are frozen so I head back. on the big scale it is actually nothing to write about but at the moment the whole day of a weekend seems to have been wasted due to not doing labwork. but in reality, it may be Gurujee's way of making me come back and study for the quiz tomorrow and test on Monday. Also there are other pieces of work waiting patiently for me to attend to them.so I guess I should put a smile =) on my face, suck it up and move ahead (to the meeting at 4.30).
In only 5 days from now, we will be going for the next sampling. The gap between the previous and next sampling is pretty tight, nevertheless, the next one is estimated to be pretty interesting.
when my sv said, the sampling is an expedition, and will last 3 days, we were ecstatic. Then when he said 4 days, k yen got worried as we have a full day sunday. now it has been confirmed that we only need to go for two days each, and return after the sampling. we are pretty looking forward to it, Guru Rakha to ensure all goes well and smoothly. this week I will have to work hard to finish off whatever is possible, be it project or other subjects. allrite, enough of my ramblings for now, take care and love as always =)

No comments: