Kabir

Kabir

Thursday, November 11, 2010

RAAG ooh RAAG :D

as you may have noticed i have posted two videos. it all began with gurmukh veerji saying to me yesterday to listen to raag chander kauns. i was so excitek;klkljkhgd i went to check it out and found that video. then i totally stumbled upon bhai nirmal singh, and it was so coicindental as i wanted rain (thanks to the mosquitoes bugging me). and look!well,Gurujee has everything we can ever think of. haha.. so from now on i am going to post videos on raags daily, mainly for myself to learn. so what better way than raag mala? the first would be raag bhairao. here goes!hope its the right one.

well as for me, finals have begun!it really and seriously does not feel like it though. had the first paper today, and i was thinking, i need a raag to calm me down and help concentrate. is it hindol?

then i found another track, bhai parminder, sydney 08 thurs.

Rām▫ī▫ā ha▫o bārik ṯerā.
Kāhe na kẖandas avgan merā. 1 rahā▫o.
Why not destroy my sins? 1Pause
and im just enjoying now!=)
time to start for the next paper after this.
oh yes, sunder, congrats ;P upsr was like a long time ago haha..

No comments: