Kabir

Kabir

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Masters

So.. I am finally here!! In Glasgow! :D
Its been about five days since I have been in this city. Tuesday onwards, it was orientation types of things at school. Plagiarism (much stressed), timetable, meeting staff, and yesterday met the centre director who gave the FIRST LECTURE!! Intro to Forensic Science. Very cool lecture. I shall now go find the book Bad Science and give it a read. It is feeling very real now. I am in my masters program huh! Hahahah. Since I am away (and here I try to make another fake promise that) I'll write more. Now I actually have to, because people actually want to know what I m doing (instead of mauj masti) and all the gory details I shall dish.

So this is the first weekend that I am here, in my room. I should be meeting some home walley people soon, Kesh and parents. Then its on to laundry. (I actually still have kacherey - bet you were thinking that!) Also, labs will have to be read (nerdy but true).

Besides that, I ll probably go get some food stuff for cooking. (My friend tells me theres a store nearby with Haldiram stuff) Not forgetting, Gurdwara is the plan for tomorrow. I found one, so tomorrow shall take a trek to the other one.

Right after this I'll go take some pictures of my room so you all can see what it looks like. (Finally unpacked)  Its very cozy and cukup cukup lah for me and my stuff. With a sleeping bag, an overnighter can be accomodated. :D

Will tell you all about the place in a new post.

Lots of love,
Ash.

No comments: