Kabir

Kabir

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Diwali Folks :)

One of, if not my fave ads. Ah the joy of being Malaysian :)
Now that I am posting why not just continue a wee bit. Tomorrow is Diwali day here in Glasgow. Has it been a year already that we were having delicious thosai (dosa) and yummaliciousness at aunty Rani's and eating durians with Joey! Yeah, it has.
So back home friends are getting kolam (rangoli)s done, shopping, eating murukus and angpowing away. School holidays have begun too so gurdwara must be fun. I am kind of missing all my bachey!
Today Shal and I went to the Indian-er area (Thank God i had seen it before) and we got gulab jamun, kaju barfi and laddoo! Haha. As Shal is away from home hoping that we all can have fun celebrating with her! Tomorrow we are all going to a friends and will eat and chill.
Anyway its pretty fast that Diwali's going to be over and then it'll be Christmas! On the list is a lunch with the department peeps, getting a Santa jumper (yes, I am going to be cheesy and mushy muaahahha) and seeing Xmas in London!
Excited about it already, but before Xmas comes our crime scene exercise. Oh yeah its the good stuff, but I'll save that for another post. Also, some of the stuff I havent written about, Edinburgh, Nottingham games etc. Remind me! Haha. Till soon, love.

No comments: