Kabir

Kabir

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A collection of very short stories

Today I would like to share with you a collection of inspirational things heard at the Samelan. 

When they (Panj Pyare and new amritdharis) were walking in, I felt I could see Guru Gobind Singh. 

I was crying but I don't know why. 

I could feel something - maybe it was Guru Gobind Singh there. 

If you were listening, why weren't you in tears? Where else does that happen? How does that even happen? They were both taking a hukamnama to decide, and they got the SAME hukamnama! They didn't even know until later! 

How many of us are going to get on that plane - are we going to miss it again?

You have to listen, just listen!! 

I was looking at the screen. Usually the meanings are long, difficult words. This time it was SO simple! Just SO simple!! JUST 4 WORDS! 
NOTHING ELSE WILL WORK.
 (AVAR KAAJ TERE KITE NA KAAM)

In an hour, that plane is going to take off. If any one of you have been thinking about it, now is the time. 

If you don't give yourself a chance, how will you ever know?

As I was walking towards the darbar, these are the words I hear : And tonight, they will tie that knot! We will welcome those brides as they walk in. And now we will sing ... 

Habhay Saak Koorhavay Dithay Tao Palai Taidai Laagee

I took my amrit 5 years ago, here in Bentong. At that time, I didn't feel as much as I did today. You all made me feel today. 

Last year, as they were walking in, I knew. I knew that I need to be in that line, I need this. 

I asked Guruji, to open my heart. I asked for him to let me feel his presence at least once, to give me a sign. Can I practice wearing my kakkars?

When I go home from samelan, I want to learn path. I can do Japjee and Rehras, and I want to learn the other paths also. 

How did I know? There comes a time when you will cry. You will cry and you won't know why. It happened when I was 13. The jatha was singing and I was crying, crying so much. 

When he said, what if you die in the next 2 days?

He was so Chardikala, that he did not cry, penji. He just let go a Jaikara, because he knew she was suffering. When she passed away, she had a smile on her face. 

I was in a bad place. But every night, I would play Jaap Sahib and fall asleep listening to it. I am a changed person, now. 

I was there. I was there, in Anandpur. 

What are we doing as Guru Gobind Singh's children? 

She said, you will both sing at the satsang next week. We did, but she had passed away by then. 

Penji, as the Sahibzade were standing in court, they answered, Inna Vada Wazir, te Inne Neech Kamm! 

We are the saint soldiers, Sant- Sipahi. Now, we need to listen to the orders for the day. Let's listen to the Hukamnama.

We turn off the screen so everyone can focus on the path from their respective gutkas. 

Just the talks, those talks, that was IPS - that was inspiring me, that was my sanggat happening. 

Penji, Belum Cuba Belum Tahu! 

And at that moment when they were singing I had tears in my eyes.

I feel like my heart is so full, just so full that it might burst and I don't even know how I feel, but there is so much emotion. 

What's the meaning? 'When I could not be with You for just one moment, the Dark Age of Kali Yuga dawned on me.' 

It was so inspirational, and I felt so happy.

We are all here to do sewa. 

You have a choice. You always, always have a choice. What will you choose? How are you going to make that choice in everything you do?

Someone tied a turban for him. He came and told me, I want to have a turban too. I want this too. He told my mother that he wants to take amrit. She was crying. 


That's all for now. Keep you posted. 




No comments: