Kabir

Kabir

Saturday, January 8, 2011

FORENSICS!:D

i know I just said like 5 seconds ago that the bed is calling me, but this is big news!!!
on the 4th of jan 2011 I finaallyyy went for the FIRST EVER FORENSIC lecture!!
after waiting 5 whole semesters, anticipating every sem,it was seriously,like heaven.
seriously. i tried really hard not to grin like a foolish person in love(haha!!)and instead kept a nonchalant look (wonder if it worked) while Dr M went through the intro and to the first portion of things. *sigh*it was awesome, as I said to anyone who would listen that day, and mom positively laughed hearing me fawn over the phone. yea well.
anyhoo,i better end this session of the rambling and start the last planned post before hitting the sack(lab in the a.m.)
weehooo FORENSICS!!

No comments: