Kabir

Kabir

Saturday, January 8, 2011

yea,i knw its been a month!



deuter bag :) yeeha!

a whole month!
and so, i begin with a humble and simple entry about a day that some people completely ignore, some spend a lot of money on and some, are differential towards.
the day i was born.
haha!
my birthday weirdly, has never(as far as I remember) been away from home and family. even when we came away to uni, it always happened to be in the sem break.
so this time, thanks to pre-viva and exams, i was Stuck.
at first dr sukeri, the coordinator announced my bday as the presentation day, bt then it was the next day's batch that my name was in.
hence, the day was spent with me glued to my lappy; looking at the slides and preparing for the attacks(as I'd heard some horror stories; what with Thuls getting shot on pH meter usage and whatnot).
suren, bro kumar and manes were the heroes i suppose.
suren said to me earlier in the day that we'd go for dinner. it was just gonna be the 4 of us, since dunno what happened to the others that remained (school had let out about a week before).
after dinner, they drove to the beach and had a small,cute and totally touching little celebration for me. thanks guys, ur the best. and so that was my bday. suren and anne gave me CHOCOLATE!heheheheh which no-duh, was awesome esp since it was like coooold.
then i come home and get the best presents ever.
mom gave me a trip to INDIA and brand-spanking-new Levi's. -the skinny new range that was out.
Gurpreet gave me an awesome Deuter backpack which according to his wise-guy-knowledge is like hotstuff. haha!(no those are my own words :P)
my dear Goopi sent me a suit that she had gotten frm India (which i consider my bday present)
and everyone else gave me love,support,encouragement and a whole lot of texts and FB posts :)
so I'll post the pictures tomorrow,mr.Beddy is beckoning already, outstretching the mess of pink comforter, blannkie and pillows to invite me :D
as always, Love from me,stay safe and God bless.

alrighty, last nite i tossed like a salad anyway and couldnt drift off.hmm.

so continuing the story, it was Thulasi's bday and as usual we had the cake cutting at midnite and then spending some time together.

the big catch was that just a few minutes after i casually commented to Suren that my bday was probly the most tragic one, there was a second cake with my name on it. they'd made us both signed t shirts and i had a lovely gift from janet, dar, gayu and kisha. pink bangles!haha..so..i guess lucky to be part of this heart of gold Ulekule (the name of our pack which i think literally means the inside or act of it). love u guyss lots.

so that's about it for this post, i gotta go eat my corn on the cob and chill out for a bit. LOve and hugs!

No comments: