Kabir

Kabir

Monday, January 5, 2015

PK

I just watched PK yesterday. Thank you, Shal for telling me to. 
It is a brilliant film, that is for sure. Nothing mind bogglingly new, not something ground breakingly fresh - just some old issues, just lots of topics people have been debating and trying to put forth for a long, long time now. 

But the freshness lay in how it was presented. I really loved how simple the premise was. Nothing lofty, just so simply laid out and the climax too, it only required something SO simple and straightforward! 

And I really loved how funny it was. 

I am not going to put in any spoilers, don't worry, but this film has come into my life at a time when I know it is time to take a stand, loud and clear. And not just in the aspect of what the movie is potraying but generally in life as well. 

Beautiful message, as expected from AK and RJH - and I must say - it has churned my brain wheels in more ways than one. 

I loved the wrong number part - "Wrong number hai yeh!" and I see myself referencing it a lot! 

So if you haven't already, go and watch it - and if you have, tell me what you loved about it in the comments. 

Stay golden, and stay inspired. 

No comments: