Kabir

Kabir

Thursday, August 26, 2010

=)

well well well..its been a week or so?
lots (as usual) has been going on.. lets start with the proposal presentation. despite my weird sudden nervousness it went alrite. dhan baba nanak =)
then comes the series of tests..haha this sem is so jampacked that every day is so eventful.
and then of course all of the other regular stuff.
so the other day i felt like wearing pjb suit and so I did. i picked a light green short kameez with pajama and off I went to class. the whole world! (i knw ;P ) was asking why was i all dressed up/are u presenting today? hahahaha..
the reason I think I miss it was bcoz its been a really loong time since I went to gurdwara. yes, where I am, there is no gurudwara =( and so am looking forward to going home..
when of course, I'll be missing stuff like the kirtan prog at twins hse and the mini samelan at sentul. aww man..but am really hoping that the beach kirtan will somehow happen. oh Universe please help make it happenn!! =)
there will be 2 weddings this weekend in penang (which i'll be missing), one sehley veerji and gurmit macis (feels really weird calling her maci) and the other, my cuzz lado phenjis.
just yesterday grandma told me she had gone to help with the sakkarparey making and um, the brown sugar ones (what are they called again?).
at the same time the punjabi teachers course will also be going on at penang and PPPs will be all there i suppose. mum tells me they're going to put up a show (presentation) for PECs 12th anniversary. hehehe!! please record it, someone!
here everyone is getting ready to go home for the holidays (hari raya or eid). except yours truly, that is. due to the sampling which wil be on the 5th we will have to stay back a little (me, a little more). I dont really mind actually, seeing to its my project and that's the way it is. but the lack of people and resources may make it a tad bit challenging. oh well, i always remember ; Guru mere sang sada hai naaley =) right?
and so I feel extremely blessed that mom pays my broadband bill for now, at any given time I can get on sikhnet radio and listen to Harmandir sahib broadcasting or any other gurdwara available. just the other day I heard Kaise Kahao Jia Baydnayee sung beautifully (channel 1) and immediately missed the waja (harmonium) back home. smiled thinking that I should sing it with little sister. also, something else has been running in my mind; mum told me that mama ji use to sing this, its bibi nanaki singing for Guru Nanak Dev Ji, i think it goes like this (a kavta)
ay vagdee ay havaey
tu jane kehdey rahey
kehdi mere veer nu
Nanki bulavdii..
and I think we should sing it (the tune is lovely).
so basically before I start rambling on even more (test 2moro!) a good night and rab rakha =)
p.s - line's not so good or I would have put in a picture or two =P
line's killing me, got dc-ed twice!
sv has asked me to add in another parameter to the existing 7 (haha!) its oil and grease, sounds interesting,hope its doable! had another story typed out but dc-ing lost it.oh weelll =D

No comments: