Kabir

Kabir

Saturday, August 28, 2010

=D

1.40 a.m.
about 5000 browsers and tabs open, trying to (it seems) do an assignment. listening to channel 3 (raag) because channel 9 (Harmandir Sahib) when I turn it on, has some chinese people talking!hahaa i doubt there're chinese speaking parcharaks there all of a sudden =P
anyway, earlier today (or well, yesterday) sehley veerji got married to gurmit kaur!! (phenji/small maci)
i'm sure the whole world was there =)
so anyway, as I waited for lil sis and mom to update me (sis and dad :at another wedding, mum at pjabi teachers course thingie) my dear dear goopi calls! seeing th 04 number i suspect its someone calling me from penang (sis/dad/mom) but it was great hearing her say 'its me goopi' =D
and so she proceeds to tell me about the wedding!!
first and foremost : they wore orange, how Khalsa of them. veerji wore a white sherwani with orange dastar adorned complete with Chakkar and shingar. and they looked handsome (i'm sure)
sukhvin sang, and uncle Harjit read the laavan da paath.
goopi excitedly tells me about the shabad sukhvin sang :
Har Prabh Kaj Rachayea
Gurmukh Viahan Aaayea (ang 775)
and so she continued with the story and I imagined the Gurdwara and all the beautiful,blessed people.
and so I think, its time for me to go do Nitnem and fall into slumber. lots awaiting the souls named students this week!(as usual)
Guru Rakha and lots of love!
p.s : forgive the abundance of exclamation marks, I think its the wee hour haha..

No comments: