Kabir

Kabir

Thursday, August 12, 2010

drama continues

i wore dark blue levi's. navy blue kaur tshirt. nike trainers. hair was up in a bun with a plain hairband. pink backpack (containing labcoat,bottle,books etc). i walked along, white earphones providing company + soothing music. jeevat jeevat and bhai taru singh tracks played on as reached the faculty.
that was a few days ago. the drama and lab was going on. a major problem occured(or so it seemed at the time) and i was a wreck (i think). after it happened,though, i was really glad for the people that i had around me. knowing that it had gone wrong, it was done, all they did was to 1) comfort me 2) assure me there would be a solution 3) tell me it would be ok 4) make it seem not so big a problem
and so i sat feeling totally deflated, when it struck me to see mummy s. and so i went.
well the 'session' was pretty effective =) i could smile again after a few hours. there was still a sinking feeling though, until the next day when i talked to my sv.
hmmm Guruji saved me from any wrath but it will still affect me due to the lost samples. well it was one little thing which led to another.
so i continue with what i can and now i wait for the samples to thaw (incredibly interesting) to do the next batch. the aim is to finish two thingies today, hope it happens hahaa..
then on sat is the pre-proposal presentation, the ind training report is due next week and of course..proposal presentation. after which there'll be tests,assignments due bla3..
then sampling.. which means i will go home superly late for the holidays (at least i'l be going home)
let me stop the rambling now, and check on the samples. thanxx everyone for the talks-moral support-pep rallys-
luv u all =)

No comments: